- Television NBC 4 Sports Desk Grab this opportunity for local integration during the 6PM and 11PM sports segments. Join the Conversation
- Television FACEBOOK NBC LA With the Largest Television Fan Base in the world, NBC4's Facebook page is a thought leader. Join the Conversation
- Television COZI TV COZI TV offers advertisers fresh, unique ways to support their business goals. Join the Conversation
- Television NBC 4 Station Host Engaging Station Host Jessica Vilchis promotes your brand on the air with substance and style. Join the Conversation
- Television Sunday Night Football As home to the NFL’s Sunday primetime broadcast, NBC delivers the league’s best match-ups all season long. Join the Conversation
- Online NBCLA.com Connect your brand with the pulse of Los Angeles. Join the Conversation
- Television Life Connected Celebrating the diversity of communities and embracing the triumphs of the Southland Join the Conversation
- Television 1st Look Be a part of the most exciting adventures in dining, nightlife, fashion, culture, wellness and travel. Join the Conversation
- Television The Meredith Vieira Show Get excited, inspired and wired. One of America’s most beloved personalities has come home to daytime. Join the Conversation
- NBC Golf Presidents Cup October 2015 It's the U.S. vs. the International Team in this biennial match-play tournament slated for October 10-11 in Incheon City, Korea. Twenty-four of the world's most accomplished champions and rising superstars will face off in this thrilling competition that raises millions for charity and attracts the attention of celebrities and world leaders alike.
- Local Sponsorship
- Custom Vignettes
- In 2013, The Presidents Cup was played at Muirfield Village Golf Club in Dublin, Ohio, which became the first golf course to host the Ryder Cup, Solheim Cup and Presidents Cup.
- Nick Price led the International Team, which was defeated by Fred Couples’ U.S. Team, 18 1/2 – 15 1/2, despite an impressive Sunday charge by the Internationals. Woods once again clinched the victory for the U.S. Team for the third straight time, becoming the first player in event history to accomplish that feat. Couples became the winningest captain in Presidents Cup history with a 3-0-0 record.
- In 2015, Nick Price leads the Internationals against Jay Haas' American team.
- NBC will broadcast the final two days of competition.
Marion Taormina Hargett
Senior Vice President, Olympics and Sports Sales
- 30 Rockefeller Plaza
New York, NY 10112
- Phone: 212-664-7452
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org