- Television TV EVERYWHERE Reach consumers where they spend their time, across ALL platforms with unique video integration opportunities on NBC Owned Television Stations. Join the Conversation
- Television Summer Primetime Primetime heats up this summer with water-cooler hits like "America's Got Talent" Join the Conversation
- Television National + Local News Local news sponsorships give your brand community presence, and aligning with respected shows like Nightly News, Meet The Press and The Today Show extends your reach. Join the Conversation
- Creative Solutions NBCU Skycastle NBCUniversal Skycastle: A Division of the NBCUniversal Owned Television Stations Join the Conversation
- Digital Out-of-Home NBC Everywhere The on-the-go solution to reaching your target market! Join the Conversation
- Online Digital NBC Owned Television Stations' websites are digital hubs connecting viewers to what’s happening in our markets. Join the Conversation
- Live Events Live Events When people gather and the city's buzzing, we're there. Join the Conversation
- Television Daytime Popular hosts like Ellen DeGeneres and Steve Harvey inspire and educate their many fans every day. Tie-in to connect with the most positive, entertaining personalities in daytime. Join the Conversation
- Mobile Mobile NBC Stations' news and weather apps empower viewers with website intel, and our mobile advertising sends them your message wherever they are. Join the Conversation
THE EASIEST DECISION YOU'LL MAKE ALL DAY
A national network from NBCUniversal, featuring a mix of beloved television shows and hit movies - all targeting Adults 35+. Since our debut, COZI TV has quickly grown, expanding its reach from 27 million households to 83.9 million total households.
"COZI-UP" to your target market with COZI TV, the easiest decision you'll make all day!
- Magnum, p.i.
- Miami Vice
- The Lone Ranger
- Quantum Leap
- Charlie's Angels
- Murder, She Wrote
- Knight Rider
- Starsky & Hutch
- Hart to Hart
- Here's Lucy
- The Dick Van Dyke Show
- The Real McCoys
- Make Room for Daddy
- A Few Good Men
- The Producers
- Notting Hill
- St. Elmo's Fire
- The Blues Brothers
- Pillow talk
- And many more!