- Television Sports + Olympics NBC Sports provides unparalleled coverage of the sporting events that get locals buzzing. Recruit top athletes or hometown heroes to promote your brand and engage tuned-in locals. Join the Conversation
- Television Daytime Popular hosts like Ellen DeGeneres and Steve Harvey inspire and educate their many fans every day. Tie-in to connect with the most positive, entertaining personalities in daytime. Join the Conversation
- Online Digital NBC Owned Television Stations' websites are digital hubs connecting viewers to what’s happening in our markets. Join the Conversation
- Live Events Live Events Face to face with your target consumer Join the Conversation
- Television TV EVERYWHERE Reach consumers where they spend their time, across ALL platforms with unique video integration opportunities on NBC Owned Television Stations. Join the Conversation
- Digital Out-of-Home NBC Everywhere The on-the-go solution to reaching your target market! Join the Conversation
- Television National + Local News Local news sponsorships give your brand community presence, and aligning with respected shows like Nightly News, Meet The Press and The Today Show extends your reach. Join the Conversation
- Creative Solutions NBCU Skycastle NBCUniversal Skycastle: A Division of the NBCUniversal Owned Television Stations Join the Conversation
- Television COZI TV COZI TV draws upon a vast library of iconic TV series and hit movies. Join the Conversation
NBC sizzles this summer with all new and returning primetime television! From viewer favorites such as America’s Got Talent and American Ninja Warrior, to the edge-of-your-seat action of The Wall, NBC is the place to be on summer nights. Get all of your laughs, drama and a dose of reality right here!
- Local sponsorships
- Talent tie-ins
- Social media
- Sweeptakes, Contests and more...
- American Ninja Warrior: American Ninja Warrior is back, searching the country for competitors to tackle challenging courses in order to successfully make their way to the national finals round.
- America's Got Talent: With the talent search open to acts of all ages, America's Got Talent has brought the variety format back to the forefront of American culture by showcasing unique performers from across the country. Supermodel, entrepreneur and CEO, Tyra Banks, joins the team as host and the series returns to Los Angeles this summer with live shows from the famed Dolby Theatre.
- The Wall: From Executive Producer and NBA superstar LeBron James comes "The Wall," the fastest and simplest game with more than $12 million on the line every night - and up to $3 million on a single heart-stopping drop. At four stories high, the wall was built for one purpose - to change people's lives. With tremendous cash prizes waiting at the bottom, this game can change lives in an instant.