- Television 1st Look Be a part of the most exciting adventures in dining, nightlife, fashion, culture, wellness and travel. Join the Conversation
- Television COZI TV COZI TV offers advertisers fresh, unique ways to showcase their creative messaging. Join the Conversation
- Television Open House Whether you’re buying, selling, improving or just dreaming, Open House is the ultimate insiders’ guide to real estate and home design. Join the Conversation
- Television Talk Stoop with Cat Greenleaf Pull up a chair, and get up close and personal with your favorite stars. Join the Conversation
- Television Access Hollywood Integrations Get in the mix of today’s entertainment news with Access Hollywood. Join the Conversation
The French Open may be the most demanding of tennis' Grand Slam events. The famed red clay courts of Roland Garros Stadium in Paris slow even the most aggressive players, making for unpredictable and exciting tournaments.
The French Open will be broadcast for the 35th year on NBC in 2014.
- Television, Website and Mobile
- Upscale sports properties deliver a valuable local audience
- Local Sponsorship spots
Senior Vice President, Olympics and Sports Sales
- 30 Rockefeller Plaza
New York, NY 10112
- Phone: 212-664-7452
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org