- Television FedExCup NBC broadcasts the final 3 playoff matches of the season-long tournament Join the Conversation
- Television Access Hollywood Integrations Get in the mix of today’s entertainment news with Access Hollywood. Join the Conversation
- Television 1st Look Be a part of the most exciting adventures in dining, nightlife, fashion, culture, wellness and travel. Join the Conversation
- Television Belmont Stakes Sports fans across the country will be cheering their favorites during the final leg of the Triple Crown. Join the Conversation
- Television Talk Stoop with Cat Greenleaf Pull up a chair, and get up close and personal with your favorite stars. Join the Conversation
- Television US Open Golf The country’s premier golf event returns to the west coast for first-class golf excitement. Join the Conversation
- Television George to the Rescue Emmy Award-Winning host George Oliphant is the hero for a family or community in need of home improvements. Join the Conversation
- Television Open House Whether you’re buying, selling, improving or just dreaming, Open House is the ultimate insiders’ guide to real estate and home design. Join the Conversation
- Television Primetime Season Finales Tie in with finale episodes of your favorite series. Join the Conversation
GO GLUTEN FREE
Year Round Campaign
"Gluten-free " is a hot topic for NBC's health-conscious audience, and, empowered with information, millions more will discover the benefits of engagement with gluten-free brands and products. If your brand is gluten-free, or you want to align with a healthy lifestyle initiative, consider a partnership with NBC "Go Gluten Free!"
GO GLUTEN FREE
As CNBC.com reported in May, the gluten-free industry is growing rapidly. About 18 million Americans suffer from gluten insensitivity. Beyond that population are countless viewers looking for information: What is a gluten-free diet, and could it be right for me? Now is the time for your brand to take center stage and lead the gluten-free conversation.
GO GLUTEN FREE
How Does It Work?
NBC's "Gluten Free" consumer-education campaign informs consumers about the ramifications of a gluten filled diet and empowers them to change their diet and improve their lives. Through partnership with NBC and like-minded marketers you can extend your reach cost effectively across multiple platforms. See details below.
Multiple NBC media platforms surround the health-conscious consumer. Click links for sample creative:
Our viewers are your consumers.
Adults across the NBC 10-Owned Television Station markets are....
- 20% more likely to agree that when they shop for food, they look for organic/natural foods
- 21% more likely to agree they're usually first to try new health foods
- 38% more likely to use organic milk
- 19% more likely to buy natural / organic foods when watching their diet
- 12% more likely to use any organic foods
- 10% more likely to agree that they're usually first to try new food products
Senior Vice President of Strategic Sales
- 30 Rockefeller Plaza
New York, NY 10112
- Phone: 212-664-2707
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org