- Television 2017 Holiday Programming on NBC The holidays sparkle on NBC! Reach holiday shoppers as they tune in to the iconic programs that light up the season. Join the Conversation
- Television The Stanley Cup The most coveted prize in professional ice hockey Join the Conversation
- Television COZI TV COZI TV offers advertisers fresh, unique ways to support their business goals. Join the Conversation
- Television New Year's Eve with Carson Daly Welcome 2018 with Carson from the world’s most famous New Year’s Eve destination -- Times Square in New York City. Join the Conversation
- Television Pyeongchang 2018 Winter Olympics In Winter Olympics First, All U.S. Viewers Can Watch Daytime, Primetime & “Primetime Plus” Dayparts on NBC at Same Time Join the Conversation
- Television French Open The famed red clay courts of Roland Garros Stadium make for exciting and unpredictable tennis. Join the Conversation
- Television Super Bowl LII It’s America’s Game, a day that transcends sports & captivates the entire country Join the Conversation
- Television Clear The Shelters 2017 NBC and Telemundo Stations look to "Clear the Shelters" once more this summer! Join the Conversation
- Television Sunday Night Football From kickoff to Super Bowl LII, NBC bookends the 2017 NFL Season & is home to a record 28 Regular Season and Postseason games. Join the Conversation
Start your engines! NASCAR returns this July for an exciting season of motorsports on NBC. Coverage features Sprint Cup Series races and XFINITY Series races, bringing fans the thrilling NASCAR action they crave. Get closer to the chase, the drama, and the stars of NASCAR on NBC!
- NBC and NASCAR have a 10 year partnership through 2024.
- NBC is the home of the last three and most exciting races of The Chase Grid, including the Sprint Cup Championship!
- Exclusive live streaming rights of races and pre/post shows that will increase exposure and excitement.
- Multi-Platform Campaign Activations
- Branded Content
- Lifestyle Integrations
- Events in Key Markets
- Tagged Billboards and Thematic Promos
Marion Taormina Hargett
Senior Vice President, Olympics and Sports Sales
- 30 Rockefeller Plaza
New York, NY 10112
- Phone: 212-664-7452
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org