- Television Pyeongchang 2018 Winter Olympics In Winter Olympics First, All U.S. Viewers Can Watch Daytime, Primetime & “Primetime Plus” Dayparts on NBC at Same Time Join the Conversation
- Television Super Bowl LII It’s America’s Game, a day that transcends sports & captivates the entire country Join the Conversation
- Television 2017 Holiday Programming on NBC The holidays sparkle on NBC! Reach holiday shoppers as they tune in to the iconic programs that light up the season. Join the Conversation
- Television COZI TV COZI TV offers advertisers fresh, unique ways to support their business goals. Join the Conversation
- Television New Year's Eve with Carson Daly Welcome 2018 with Carson from the world’s most famous New Year’s Eve destination -- Times Square in New York City. Join the Conversation
- Television NASCAR NASCAR returns this July for an exciting season of motorsports on NBC! Join the Conversation
NBC, home to primetime television’s top two shows in Sunday Night Football and Thursday Night Football, will kick off the 2017 NFL season on Thursday night Sept. 7, and crown the Super Bowl LII champion on Feb. 4, highlighting a campaign which features a combined 28 regular season and postseason games on NBC – the most ever by an NFL broadcast primetime TV partner.
- NBC – The Only Network with 2 Primetime NFL Packages – Opens Season with NFL Kickoff 2017 As Super Bowl MVP Tom Brady & Champion Patriots Host AFC West Champion Chiefs
- Cowboys Host Giants in SNF Opener; Falcons Open Mercedes-Benz Stadium vs. Packers in NFC Championship Game Rematch on SNF in Week 2
- Super Bowl LI Rematch – Patriots Host Falcons on SNF in Week 7
- NBC’s Thursday Night Football Kicks Off Nov. 9 with Seahawks-Cardinals Rivalry
- NBC is Home to 15 Games in 51 Days during November-December Holiday Season
- The 2016 season of NBC’s Sunday Night Football was a historic one, as America’s favorite primetime show is pacing to finish as primetime’s #1 TV show in all key metrics for a record sixth consecutive year. Sunday Night Football also is on pace to rank No. 1 among Adults 18-49 for the seventh consecutive full TV season (September-May, based on live plus same day data from The Nielsen Company). In addition, NBC/NFL Network Thursday Night Football ranks as primetime TV’s No. 2 show in average viewers and household rating, and No. 3 among Adults 18-49.
- Every 2016 playoff team makes an appearance on Sunday Night Football; 23 of NBC’s 24 scheduled regular-season games (Week 17 SNF game is TBD) involve at least one playoff team from last season; eight of SNF’s 18 scheduled games feature two playoff teams;
- Five NBC games for the Steelers, four for the Cowboys, and three apiece for Patriots, Falcons, Packers, Giants, Redskins, Seahawks, and Raiders; SNF returns to Miami for the first time since 2010;
- Two games on each of the Thanksgiving and Christmas holiday weekends – Giants-Redskins on Thanksgiving night, followed by Packers-Steelers on SNF on Nov. 26; and Vikings-Packers in primetime on Sat., Dec. 23, followed by Steelers-Texans at 4:30 p.m. ET on Christmas Day.
- NBCSports.com and the NBC Sports app will stream all NBC games to desktops, tablets, and connected TVs via “TV Everywhere,”
Marion Taormina Hargett
Senior Vice President, Olympics and Sports Sales
- 30 Rockefeller Plaza
New York, NY 10112
- Phone: 212-664-7452
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org